Our return policy at kikkor.com is really simple. If you purchased originally at Kikkor.com and would like to return your items You must fill out the form to the left first. If you would like a replacement pair we'll simply charge you $10 less than you originally paid to help cover the return shipping costs. If you don't want a replacement pair, then we'll send $10 to you via PayPal instead. (See restrictions below)
Once you fill out the form to the left we'll contact you with specific instructions.
1. You have 30 days to return unused items.
2. The $10 for return shipping applies only to kikkor.com orders placed at or near (within 15%) full retail. Prizes, discounted orders (15% off or more), drop ship orders (ex. Deal Caddy) and so forth are not eligible for the return shipping credit.
3. Upon receiving your return, it may take up to 10 days to review the item and credit your credit card. If your return does not adhere to these guidelines, the process will be delayed.
4. Make sure the merchandise is unused and placed in its original packaging. All tags and extra items (ex. insoles, extra gifts, etc) must be included. If we deem that the products have been used then the refund will be void!
5. All items must be placed securely in a shipping box. If they are not, a $10 restocking fee will be applied.
6. You should have some sort of insurance on your returned package, because if it is lost by the carrier, you will be out of luck. Kikkor will not be held responsible for lost packages.
7. Outgoing shipping is not free to Alaska, Hawaii, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, or Yukon; however, $15 will be credited for return shipments.
8. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.